We’re Your Trusted Social Security Disability Advocate
Wondering how best to decide which law firm to hire for your Social Security Disability claim? When you seek counsel, make sure they are highly experienced in Social Security Disability claims and, in the end, will ultimately fight for you.
5 tips to consider when looking for a Social Security Disability lawyer
1. The law firm’s reputation
2. The attitude of the firm’s attorneys who will be assigned to your case
We’re passionate about advocating for Social Security Disability and workers rights, so we fight for you every step of the way!
3. The law firm’s experience with cases like yours
We have a trusted history in Rockford. Black & Jones Attorneys Law have opened more than 10,000 client matters which have translated into settlements or awards in excess of $100 million.
4. The location of the law firm’s office with respect to your location, and with respect to where your case will be heard.
Black & Jones is a Rockford-based law firm. We’re happy to meet with clients face-to-face, via phone or video conference to best suit your needs. Tracy Jones at Black and Jones Attorneys at Law, a Northern Illinois native who grew up in Rochelle, Illinois, dedicates her career to serving the people of the Rockford area.
5. Last, and certainly not least (some might consider the most important), find an attorney who is a true Social Security advocate.
When you seek counsel, make sure they are highly experienced in Social Security Disability claims and, in the end, will ultimately fight for you.
That's where Black and Jones Attorneys at Law can step in. The legal definition of “disability” states that a person can be considered disabled if they are unable to perform any substantial gainful activity due to a medical or physical impairment or impairments.
What medical conditions qualify for Social Security Disability benefits?
There are several common medical conditions that qualify for Social Security Disability that Black & Jones at Law can help you determine if you file a claim.
Some medical issues may include:
- Back pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) syndrome
- Cardiovascular conditions and circulatory disorders
- Heart diseases
Can I apply for Social Security Disability benefits for mental health issues?
You may qualify for Social Security Disability benefits for mental disorders. Some mental health issues include:
- Autism or Asperger’s syndrome
- Mood disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
The committed and compassionate staff of Black & Jones Attorneys at Law is dedicated to serving the needs of individuals. Social Security clients are represented throughout northern Illinois.